Homeowners Insurance Quote Forms

Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.

Homeowners Insurance Information

Insurance for Everyone in OHIO!

No matter where you live, various dangers may face your home both inside and out. Protecting your home is one of the most important aspects of owning a home. A comprehensive home insurance policy can guarantee that you will have help recovering after an accident or disaster. 

WILL I AM is a family owned and operated agency dedicated to helping you protect your home. We will compare rates and tailor policies to fit your home, your family and your budget. 

What Does Home Insurance Cover? 

A basic home insurance policy through WILL I AM may include: 

  • Dwelling Coverage: Dwelling coverage provides compensation for damages to the physical home and its attached structures caused by fire, wind, hail, lightning, smoke, vandalism and more. 
  • Personal Belongings Coverage: Personal belongings coverage provides compensation for damages to your personal items caused by fire, lightning, smoke, theft, vandalism and more. There are additional endorsements available for expensive items such as jewelry, furs, art and electronics. 
  • Liability: General liability coverage under home insurance covers bodily injury and property damage someone else may suffer on your property. This insurance can compensate another person if they are injured on your property as well as protect you against a lawsuit.
  • Additional Living Expenses: Additional living expense coverage (ALE) covers costs related to temporarily moving if an accident or disaster renders your home uninhabitable. 

Additional Home Insurance Options

A basic home insurance policy won’t cover everything, unfortunately. You may need additional coverage to protect your home and belongings against various dangers. 

  • Umbrella Liability: Umbrella liability insurance covers in the gaps left by your other liability insurance policies. For example, if someone is injured on your property and the expenses reach the maximum amount of compensation for your home’s liability insurance, umbrella liability can step in to cover the rest of the costs. 
  • Flood Insurance: Most home insurance policies exclude coverage for flood damage, meaning you may need additional flood insurance. This coverage can cover water damage to your physical home and its contents. 
  • Watercraft Insurance: Home insurance only has limited coverage for certain watercrafts. A separate watercraft insurance policy can help cover some of your recreational vehicles. 

Protect Your Home 

Trust in a dedicated agent from Insurance Discounters of Texas today. Give us a call at (513) 729-2663 or fill out an online quote form to get started. 

Common Home Insurance Questions 

How Much Home Insurance Do I Need? 

The amount of home insurance you need depends on the value of your home. In general, you should have enough home insurance to cover the total replacement cost value of your home. Lenders will also often require you to carry home insurance to cover your mortgage. 

How Often Does Home Insurance Increase? 

Most home insurance premiums tend to go up every year. Premiums can rise at almost any time, however, such as right after a claim or accident. 

How Often are Homeowners Insurance Premiums Paid? 

You may pay your home insurance premiums every year, although a few homeowners decide to pay annual home insurance premiums.